- About Unitech
Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taipei, Taiwan, providing the local market with customized microprocessor-based automation systems in its earlier age.
With technology evolving swiftly, Unitech has followed the trendy and been engaged in a new market of auto data collection since 1985.
Now exceeding 30 years of experience in the AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Collection) industry,
Unitech has been growing to be a successful global corporation serving more than 1000 partners worldwide and manufacturing a wide range of AIDC products including Bar code scanners,
Enterprise Mobile computers, T&A and Access control devices.
Since 2008, deriving from its core competence in RFID and IP based device expertise, Unitech has developed a new product line called TASHI and started to enter new market segments; Intercom and Security, bundled with an integrated intelligent solution called Eflin, serving both Residential and Enterprise sectors, as an intention of being a comprehensive total solution provider.
Unitech has consistently upheld the core values in Honesty & Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence, and Profit sharing to serve its valuable partners around the world and with no reservation Unitech will continue to provide advanced invention with thoughtful, responsive service and always to create a win-win future for all participated partnership.
- About TASHI
TASHI is an IP-based home and security integration solution developed by Unitech since 2006.
The spirit of TASHI is to integrate nowadays main Home and Enterprise turn-key solutions to further develop an intelligent system,
becoming one of the industrial leading solution providers through Unitech’s core technology and its superiority of device manufacturing
that Unitech had been penetrated in the AIDC industry for more than two decades.
Five applications of TASHI include T (Time management / Telephony); A (Access control); S (Surveillance); H (Home automation); I (Intercom). The intention of TASHI not only provides all customers a considerate life application in residential community, enterprise office, medical treatment, and institutional organization, but also provides the integrated service of the network as well as state of the art technology through innovative design combining applications of security, surveillance, access control, and intercom.
Furthermore, considering the latest Internet of Thing (IOT) and Cloud computing business categories , TASHI provides a powerful device application development and management platform that will bring up a variety of applications, such as Cloud T&A System, Property Management, Tele-Care, Energy-Saving, Home Entertainment, and more creating services. TASHI’s goal is to bring brand new user experience and value added partnership through realization of comfortable, convenient, and safe living standard.
- Operational Direction
- We have built up a professional team to provide the service of system solution to meeting each application of different customer demands. Team members regularly are assigned to participate in learning programs abroad or domestically in Taiwan to adopt the latest technology as being our company resource for continuous product design proficiency; we have strengthened to raise up customer satisfaction throughout product training, seminars, project joint-selling, to after-service, enabling all partners to grow together and to provide end customers with the best quality service.
- Application Services
- Intelligent Community: Guard and Home Intercom, Community Disaster Alarm, Public Area and Parking Space Access Control, Management Station Broadcast & Bulletin, Cloud Service Integration, and so on.
- Office Building: Emergency Intercom System, Enterprise T&A Management, Building Disaster Alarm, Energy-Saving Management, and Regulatory Commission Message Announcement, Employee Drink & Meal Ticket, Personnel Identification, and so on.
- Health Care: Tele-Care Integration, Hospital Access Control, Work Force Management, Job Costing and so on.
- Educational Institution: Public Device Management, Meeting/Study Room Equipment Reservation Management, Student Roll Call System, and so on.